Honors and Awards
- Selected by directors of the HHMI Med into Grad Scholars Program to select the symposium topic and guide the selection of speakers for the 3rd Annual HMGS Translational Research Symposium, attended by peer translational research groups from Harvard, Yale, and MIT. May 2010.
- Recipient of the Structural Biology Training Grant, valued $30K, Johnson Research Foundation, 2010.
- Publication # 3 was featured in part one of a special two part structural dynamics series in JBNMR (publication 6), at the request of the journal, 2009.
- Awarded a full-scholarship and monthly living stipend for doctoral studies, lifetime value ~$500K, Biomedical Graduate Studies, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine, 2007.
- ASMS – American Society for Mass Spectrometry.
- AAAS – American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- ACS – American Chemical Society.
- Phi Lambda Upsilon, National Honorary Chemical Society.
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars.